- Level: Competitive *****
- 3 Mandatory weekly practices [4th optional]
- 1 1/2 hour each practice session
- Leagues played – Boys [NISL & YSSL] – Girls [IWSL]
- Winter leagues varies year over year ***
- Tournaments 3 – 4 per year [6 max recommended]
- Seasons: Fall & Spring [Winter recommended]
In order to be accepted and roster to an Elite team, you must be at least 10 years old and score in the upper 90 percentile of your evaluation.
Minimum of 12 weeks of outdoor practice sessions in the Fall [Mid-August ends around the first week in November or when all games have been played]
Minimum of 12 weeks of outdoor practice sessions in the Spring [Late-March ends around Mid-June or when all games have been played]
Minimum of 10 weeks of indoor practice sessions in the Winter [Late-November ends Late-February]
All Elite player are obligated to attend regular scheduled practices, games, tournament and other club events. Elite team players like all club players must represent Ceba United F.C professionally.