- Level: Competitive **
- Boys & Girls – U7 – U13
- 3 Mandatory weekly practices
- 1 1/2 hour each practice session
- Leagues played – Boys [NISL or YSSL] – Girls [IWSL]
- Winter leagues vary year over year
- Tournaments 3 – 4 per year
- Seasons: Fall & Spring [Winter recommended]
Please see your practice guide for the number of times your age group or team meets for practice sessions.
Minimum of 10 – 12 weeks of outdoor practices [Fall: mid-August usually ends the first week in November or when all games have been played]
Minimum of 10 – 12 weeks of outdoor practices [Spring: late-March usually ends mid-June or when all games have been played]
Minimum of 10 weeks of indoor practices [Winter: late-November usually ends late-February or early March]
Blue team players are obligated to attend regularly scheduled practices, games, tournaments, and other club events. Blue team players must represent Ceba United F.C professionally.
Contact us for the Blue Team price. Uniforms are not included in player tuition and must be purchased from the Ceba online store. Kit #1 is recommended for all Blue team players.